Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kindergarten Rodeo
















Here is a quick peek of Madeline at her Kindergarten Rodeo! She was adorable and held the letter T in Texas. This post is a bit late.....but better late than never!!!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute pics Lacey! Madeline sure makes a cute cowgirl! Happy Spring Break!

ko said...

AHHH..Love the pics! I am so glad you came to the new house....our sleepover was so fun!!! It was also nice to be back to Emmaus..that felt good! Thanks for helping me keep my anxeity undercontrol Friday and Saturday! I love you to pieces! I hope you have great luck with the FLOORS!! :)
Love you
Kyley

MamaBird said...

Lacy - Madeline is such a doll! I never cease to be amazed by how beautiful, sweet, and poised she is! She obviously has a super Mom! Can't wait to see you again! Love, Robin

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

Geesh - such cute kiddos. Maddie has the cutest little tilt to her head. I wonder who makes her little hair bows?? I love seeing ALL the pics.. Lane, Cody, Jackson, the snow... Take some time for yourself during your Spring Break, Miss Lacy!

Sada said...

ok seriously can girls be any cuter!!?? I love the pics. It looks like Madeline had a great time xoxo