I cant wait until this weekend! I am getting away with hubby for 2 nights this awesome resort. I cant wait to go and chill! They have everything at this resort and I am so giddy! Whoo Hoo yah for anniversaries and spring break!
This is the inside with a riverwalk and restaurants!!:)


14 comments:
Is this that place up in Grapevine? I hear it's awesome! Hope you have a good time. :)
That is awesome! have some fun for me too while you're there!
there is a neat little margarita bar/grill that you have to try there ;)
enjoy!!!!
happy anniversary... looks very relaxing.. enjoy it!
Have fun, fun, fun!!!!
Hope you have a great time!!! Try to eat the breakfast buffet at the Riverwalk restaurant. It is scrumptous!!!!!!! Love ya girl.
Good for you! Glad you are going and call me when you get home.
love,
Erma J.
I'm so excited for you and Kris -- you guys deserve a fabulous time!!! Soak up all the quiet quality time together and come back refreshed :) Prayers to you as you enjoy your time.
I'm going on vacation this week too. I need to pack this evening!
Woo hoo! I hope yours was excellent!
how was the trip?
you should never tell folks where you're going for your getaway or you'll have lots o' company! just kidding! RELAX and ENJOY!!!! Happy Anniversary!
wow.looks like fun....hope you guys had a GREAT time!
Can't wait to hear all about your trip. I know you guys had a blast. Love ya!
Post a Comment