"He Lives, He Lives.....Christ Jesus lives today!!!!" May you and yours have a joyous day. Today I will remember HE LIVES and what an awesome savior we serve!! Happy Easter......school is almost out and maybe Ill be blogging more very soon!!
HI Lacy- I just wanted to say HI and thank you for stopping by my blog. We have something in common...my hubby and me are about to celebrate 10 years too and are headed out on on cruise in 2 weeks. YEAH! So, happy anniversary to you. I wanted to let you know that I got my outdoor fabric for the pillows at fabric.com I actually have some left over and was seriously thinking of doing a pillow give away...stay tuned. :-)
4 comments:
Hope you had a great Easter! Isn't God so awesome!
hey there~
it was GREAT getting to see you at EMMAUS! SOrry i didnt get to see you sunday...i left at 1 am sunday morning..i was feeling so bad!!!!!!
Anyway!!! SO GREEAT TO SEE U!
kyley
HI Lacy- I just wanted to say HI and thank you for stopping by my blog. We have something in common...my hubby and me are about to celebrate 10 years too and are headed out on on cruise in 2 weeks. YEAH! So, happy anniversary to you. I wanted to let you know that I got my outdoor fabric for the pillows at fabric.com I actually have some left over and was seriously thinking of doing a pillow give away...stay tuned. :-)
Praise God!! He IS risen indeed. I have reflected so much this past week on being so thankful that this life is not the end. Love you!
Post a Comment