Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Real life friend

Happy New Year to all. Feels like a year has gone by since I posted. I have nothing to post about but sure love a great blog and read. There are so many fabulous blogs out there that are beautiful and many talented ladies!! I love to read features of super crafty ladies with gorgous decorating and fancy pictures. But today I am in a silly mood and thought I would use someone elses blog to create a new post for myself! This is more a quirky fun link, my friend Kyley has returned to blog world. She is hilarious and just plain real life. I thought if you had extra time...dont we all????..... you could stop over and see her precious baby and her crazy blog. I didnt call her crazy..hey she calls herself crazy! I am off to teach kids and try to count weight watcher points, run some and handle this whirlwind life of mine.

8 comments:

Sada said...

Hi my sweet friend! I just read her blog too. I thought I'd never see her again! Samuel is an angel. I'm glad you were in a fun mood. I hope you had a great New Year. We have to get together!!

ko said...

AHHHHHHHH...so sweet !:) I havent even been on the computer since I did that post several days ago...I hope your week back @ school was AWESOME! :) Have a great weekend! :)

Kasey said...

hey girl! how's that running going? I did WWatchers and it holds a special place in my heart because it is really what got me going on this journey of a healthier me. It just kind of progressed into a life style of not having to count anything but just taught me how to be healthier. Let me know how it's going! talk later!

Sandy M. said...

i just saw your encouraging comment on my daughter's blog (NewEveryAM), so wanted to come over & "visit" you! Stop by & "visit" me sometime (Seasoned-Sister.blogspot.com) for more of the hilarious antics of Gretchen's family...

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

Kyley is crazy and i only know her through sada. i'm still waiting for sergio to make me a sock monkey though. xxoo to you and yours, lacy

Unknown said...

HI! Thanks for popping over to pbd and for your running advice!!!!

Anonymous said...

Miss you Lacy! Maybe we can stop through the big M on the way to H-Town sometime this summer to see you guys??? Hope you all are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by over at my blog. Hopefully you will update soon on yours. Have a great day.