Monday, July 26, 2010

Help!!



Ok Like I have said before I think I ran off all of my readers....but if I didnt I need your help. I am trying deperately to win a contest. I have come in contact with a girl named Mandie who has a awesome testimony. She refinishes furniture and is giving away a $1200 workshop to a lucky winner and six of her friends!!!! SO I NEED YOU....If your on facebook please please help me win I need lots of help...but it is easy....Post this in your status..

Im helping out a friend..Please go to www.facebook.com/altard and click LIKE and tell her in the comments (on her page) that Lacy Kelso sent you. Thanks everyone!!!Only 6 days left!!!

Let me know if you do this so I can properly thank you. It only takes a second!

1 comment:

Sada said...

Your post made me smile...you better be ready for me to ask lots of bow and girl questions!!! Ha ha :)