Monday, February 11, 2008

It is official!!!!!


Last night was an exciting night. Kris was officially licensed with the state of Texas into the Gospel ministry. Kris can now marry people and perform funerals. He is a "real" preacher now!! I am so proud of him and was in awe last night as I watched him speak about how God has called him. He very elequintly compared the story of Peter fishing and the stages he went through to follow Gods command to God calling him to the ministry. Wow! He was spectacular and touched many hearts. The holy spirit was with him last night and used him in a mighty way! It was nice to be refreshed and reminded that we are doing the right thing and this all feels right. Sometimes I wonder if God wants us here or is it just a figment of our imaginations! The answer is yes and yesterday proved that. Thank you for those of you who read my blog for your support and prayers. I am so honored to have such a great family and group of friends and fellow christian church family to support our family on this upcoming journey. I felt so loved last night with a congregation of people who love Kris and I. I had just begun to feel a bit lonely and then God gave me a huge reminder of his love for me along with many earthly people who feel the same. I do ask for your prayers for continued strength for our family as many changes and challenges will be coming our way. May the Lord bless you all.




No comments: