Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kinda Dull, Kinda boring

Well, I have to say that I have been wondering what my next post would be after Valentines Day. I am thrilled to say no large or stressful events are going on right now, on the same token I wish I had some adorable craft to post like the many other blogs I enjoy. That would be at least more entertaining for my few readers. The sunshine has been terrific this week for lifting the spirit. Although, I am juggling missing Kyley and her move, a dear friends misscarriage, time with family and trying to be a mother and wife that can have a cozy, organized and relaxed home! LOL! Mine is none of the above. The only cozy thing in my home is hot laundry on the chair that is re-fluffed 10x (and then never folded!!!!) I really dont expect to have it all under control, but desire a bit more than I currently have. Maybe the spring weather will inspire me to nest like a little bird. Spring Break cant get here soon enough. Each and every child and teacher is ready for it!!!! I am very excited that this weekend I will have the priveledge to meet the famous "Jackson Christopfer" that I posted several times about. He will be in Madisonville for his first time at a lunch all in his honor!!!!! I cant wait and will post pics of the precious little guy. If you haven't seen him yet, you can link to the familys blog on my side bar. (Fiese family of three.) Happy almost Friday!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Lacy, I have to tell you.... I get into trouble when I visit your blog! This week I have visited EVERY blog on your side bar! It's dangerous! I'm addicted to blogs! Where do you find these wonderful blogs? I'm wanting to redo my whole house...inside and out! Thanks to you and your blogs! Hope all is well! Boring is good!

ko said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi said...

Lacy, thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and commenting. I appreciate it!

Your blog is so cheerful. I don't get nearly enough pink in my life. :) And the cupcake picture is giving me a serious sweet craving!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Lacy, welcome to blogging & thanks for stopping by! You'll love all the fun friendships to be made in blogland. Have a great time with it.

Hope you come back often,
Rhoda