Monday, April 21, 2008

Its Late!!!

Well it is now 1:55 am and for some reason for the last few days I have had the weirdest problems making my blog layouts workout. It has been so ugly!!! I finally got one to work! Anyway, I will be posting my links tomorrow.....well it is tomorrow! Anyway, for those of you like myself that are addicted to the great bloggers I have found....I have more coming. These ladys have so much talent and it inspires me. For a second at least...until Iget busy with life and forget the 30 new things I want to do to my house and paint!!! Summer is almost here., so maybe I will be able to jazz up the home a bit. Lane is having a birthday next week and he will be 4!!!!! We are going to have his birthday party this weekend at the Firestation.....I cant wait. As many of our loads are heavy this day...I pray that God will ease our burdens and smile on each of us today. Good Night.

1 comment:

ko said...

You rock. your house is going to be so cool! :) Love you! love the new layout!
muahh