Sunday, April 13, 2008
Welcome Home Serg!
Well, once again I am convicted by the Lord. I have not have many things to post about, although that definately does not mean I am not busy. I am so thankful as today comes to a close. I am thankful for the end to the rollercoaster of a week for the Ochoa family. All of you know the emotional and physical pain that this sweet family has faced and today is a glorious day!!!! Sergio arrived home SAFELY to Texas this morning. He was welcomed by a load of family axious to hold there daddy, son, husband, nephew and more. I am so happy that Sergio is home and can now begin his recovery here at home. Thank you Jesus for brining Kyley and Rebecca through this. The body of Christ has amazed many of us through this trial. As I am about to endure another week of precious and short life, I am thankful for a healthy family and an abundant group of friends that love me. I pray that I do not lose sight of that and that I may shine for Jesus this week. May yours be happy and blessed.
Sweet friends told
Lacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh no!!! You changed from your cupcakes and now all of my favorite sites are gone...for real!!! Do you have them written down somewhere? Don't get me wrong, love your new page...BUT, oh NOOOOO!!!!
Oh! I am so happy he is home!!!! Thank you so much...more than you will ever know for coming to my rescue all week....tuesday...dropping everything and coming to be with me was...well...i cant find words for it....i am so thankfull...thank you for all of the emails, dinner..the list goes on and on...thank you mostly for praying! God is good! His children were serving Him last week...You all showed us the Face of Jesus! Thank you! Thank you for being my best Friend even when times are tuff! i love you
oh ok...now I am not so paranoid..i thought.."what did I mess up now"....I am relieved that your email is down...hope you are well!! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TONS & TONS
i'm with carrie.. i miss the cupcakes! it was sooo you!
Post a Comment