

Here are two amazing people that probably everyone of my readers know! We all see how amazing these two people are. If you don't know them....meet Ryan and Rishanne Frech. Ryan and Rishannne have weathered many storms and continue to smile and give God all of the Glory. They are full of laughter, warmth, love compassion and have so much to give away. NOW IT IS TIME FOR THEM TO BE REPAYED MUCH LOVE FROM THE LOVE OF A CHILD. Our town is ferverently praying for these amazing people and God IS going to show Ryan and Rishanne a miracle through another life I know!!!!!!! Please lift them up in prayer.....every prayer is one that God hears. We love you Ryan and Rishanne! !!!!!!!
2 comments:
Wow, i am honored to be a part of this group. Thanks so much!!! You made my day. But what is on my shirt?? drool?? Love Ya, Alice
OMGosh -- I love those Frechs!! I am so proud to know Rishanne in the little bit that I do. I am praying for their miracle.
Post a Comment