Madeline in the sand at the "beach."
Lots of fun with the joy jump!
These are a few shots of Madelines day at the beach in kindergarten. She had a blast and loved picnicing with Mrs. Hathorn and her friends. Madelines favorite part of beach day jumping on the bounce house!
Today was also Lanes water day. I sadly dont have any pictures becuase I was at school. Amazing Ms. Connie had a pie eating contest, joy jump, barber shop, face painting, and so much more. Lanes favorite part was jumping on the whale bounce house.
Having to work is so hard sometimes, days like today I wish my agenda entailed being a mommy at both of my kids field days. That is not the case right now and so I am finding joy in the little tid bits of time I can be with my children.
3 comments:
Precious!! I know it must be difficult not being with both of them for every event! HOWEVER you are a wonderful mom and do the best you can -- you are so blessed. Madeline looks like she's having so much fun. What a cute day!
what a sweet pic of mads! AHHH! I bet she had a blast! :) MISS YOU SO MUCH!
Amen to Sada's comments. I know it's hard to work when your kiddos are little but you're providing for them in ways they'll really appreciate later. Madeline looks like she was having so much fun I wish I were there too! those photos are gorgeous!
Post a Comment