(love these, but I didn't make them, nor do I own them :(
Pottery Barn of course)
Well, still boring ol blog here! But just wanted to say that I am hoping to have a new camera soon and post much better pics. School is now feeling normal and this weekend is full of festivals and family time. I still see you all often, you just dont see any Nester or Susie Harris type eyecandy here.......so sorry! Oh, Praise the Lord....our friend Kaitlyn that we have been praying for is getting some awesome reports on her cancer...we are still praying for complete healing. Yah God!

4 comments:
Love your new background!! Glad to see a new post. I love this season!! xoxoox
It's good to "hear" your voice. Miss you, friend.
I was starting to miss ya! Glad to hear about Kaitlynn!! I read about her in the Jewett messenger-the paper where I'm from-and then noticed she was the same little girl on your blog. I read and read about her on her moms blog. That's great news =)
hey girl! yay for your friend and yay for you that you're getting a new camera! hope you're doing great! Happy fall!
Post a Comment