Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not much to blog about right now. Life is great. Kindergarten for me and my youngest is going great. M loves her class also. School, routines, sickness and family are life right now. Still getting my weekly blog reads in, rather than daily. Miss my bloggy friends, but love keeping up with you all. I pray God is blessing you all richly on the new journeys you are on.

5 comments:

ko said...

Hope things are going well. Who is sick???? Glad you are liking K and so glad the little man is too! :) That is AWESOME!! SUCH A BIG TRANSITION!!!! Take care!

Sada said...

Hey girl -- glad things are going ok. I'm doing much better :) It's been nice being in a routine this week. School, moms group, church...keeping us busy. Love you!

Sada said...

Hey girl - been thinking about you. Hope you've had a great weekend :)

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

Glad to hear things are going well. Little guy in Kindergarten already? Don't worry 'bout blogging. We'll see ya on here over your breaks!

Jana Corley said...

Hey Lacy--Thanks for the sweet comment about the tractor! It wasn't what I had envisioned, but I waited until the last minute. Your kids were so cute in church today!!!!!