Here are a few pictures of our week....Visiting college friend, trip to Caldwell, making crafts, and memories!
Waiting in the wind for the twain.......Lane did a good job at a manly deed...so we promised to take him to the train.......we waited and waited and well the train came......and went....across town on other tracks........Kyley tried to chase the other train and well....in the horizen....there it went. But what fun memories were made over train chasing!!
KoKo Chanel stylin in the pool.
My precious growing up too fast girl!
Sweet Julie so graciously gave us a blast of a day in her pool. What a sweet family. Julie is a friend from Emmaus and is precious!
Hanging out at the Ochoa house! Cozy and relaxing fun!
Riding a "fast" bike with daddy at CiCi's Pizza!
Visiting college roomie Robin and her adorable daughter Tyler. Robin will be having another little girl in October! I am grateful for a fun time this week. There is so much more I want to do and so many people I want to have fun summer memories with!
Next on the agenda is visiting with my parents this weekend, closing the door in our lives at a small country church and opening the door to a new outreach church, cuddeling with family and next week conquering many painting projects. Pictures to come! Maybe Ill look like a real crafter!
7 comments:
I love the strategically placed table for your bathing suit clad friend. You are so kind to take that photo! Even though she looks adorable! But that's the kind of pool photo I like to be taken of me!
Also love Coco. I'm assuming that you even have jewels on? Maybe a belt around your swimsuit too?
have a great weekend!
Looks like you have been one busy lady! Can you believe it's June 27? How depressing! Where does time go? (I'm jealous! The Nester herself!!!!!! WOW!)
So much fun! Have fun with your family this weekend. I am so excited for you and Chris. I know God has great things in store. 21 Fellowship is in my prayers. Or is it Fellowship 21...can't remember, but either way, I am praying!:)
I with Carrie..The Nester...jealousy!
well, I must say...cute post....and i am with everyone else...THE NESTER!!!! WOW you are one cool chick!!! I am so glad you came to visit! It was an absolute blast!!! :) I cant wait to come there for the big ART PARTY! :) I am ready! I love you so much and I am so glad I got to steal you away from M'ville for a couple of days! Have a blast with the parentals....stay calm....tell kris i said break a leg on sunday...lol......love you guys! tell mads and laner i love them!
don't be depressed, Carrie! the canadian kids just got out of school yesterday..and yes..even in Canada. it's june 27! and they go back right after Labor Day! Thank heavens Lacy got her camera back!
I love all the pictures and all the fun! I was thinking about you today...I should have called. Maybe you can swing by to say hi on your way to your parents :)
Looks like a grand time. You guys are keeping busy this summer. Enjoy!!!!
Post a Comment