
I just finished watching this movie. Maybe everyone has seen it, but me Im not sure. Wow!!! These two guys are awesome together. This was a terrific movie of friendship, trials and Gods amazing landscapes. Live life today the best way you can for today. Sadness was a part of the movie....with an ending of pure accomplishment. John Mayer sang it perfect in the end......."Say" what you need to say. (I love that song.) I hope everyone had a super weekend.
9 comments:
We saw this movie over the weekend too and I loved it! It made me cry!
I'm always the last person to see everything. I just saw titanic. Just kidding. I was trying think of the oldest most watched movie in history to be sarcastically funny and it is totally bombing...
I'm glad you found me! I need to see this movie....I've heard it is great!
Jason and I watched it this weekend. I cried like a baby, but I really liked it! I just watched 27 dresses last night. Very cute!! See ya tomorrow night!
Jill
This could be a great blog tag. A friend of mine is putting together her bucket list. What a fun conversation piece.
thanks for the welcome back.
I haven't seen that movie.......maybe I'll have to rent it for this weekend.
I am afraid to watch sad movies. You may to tell me the good parts!
Every day, life is about choices and if you hold onto grudges, past hurts, and pains, you cheat only yourself. As DS says, make up your bucket list and get to it!
Oh I loved this movie! I just love Jack Nicholson. It was sooo sad though. It really makes you think.
BTW, I have a blog now! Check it out. Mines not quite as cute as yours but it'll do for now. I don't know where to look for backgrounds....help me!
Post a Comment