Madelines 1st Dance recital!

Proud Paw Paw and madeline with her
trophy!

Kendall, Jena and Madeline in their "
fabulous" outfits!

The sweet dancer I want her to be!!
Cute and
innocent.

The "a bit
sassy" dancer.......I am not so sure about ?????
Madeline loves to dance and worked very hard this year!
5 comments:
so cute! I am so sad we missed it. We will have to watch the video!!!!! She looks so pretty! I LOVE THE RAINBOW BOA
she is SO cute and adorable you need to keep her under lock and key!! It's so sad we can't keep them in a bubble. She is so precious and I know she loves dancing AND I know she's GREAT at it! Keep Christ first and she'll be just fine xoox
What a DOLL! I know you must be so proud of your little dancer. :) Way to go, Madeline!
Your right - those are some fabulous outfits!! How fun - I love checking out recital pictures!! Little girls always look sooo cute dressed up in these dance costumes!
SOOOOO sad I can not believe that we missed this. I am just a complete blonde these days. I need to have these things tattooed (spell) on me. She looks so sweet.
Post a Comment