Well, it is pretty much a sealed deal that IKE will be affecting many of us. We will be experiencing this one in a pretty major way. With school closed tomorrow, we will be hunkering down for a Saturday of weather watching. Prayers, snacks, sweet friends and family, water and flashlights will surely prove to get us through this. Please be safe and hopefully we wont be with out electicity, if so hope it is short lived.Many of you know that I had a very painful week. I have had some major tooth pain and went to two Dr's this week to find that I have TMJ. With that I get to wear a very attractive mouth piece and take lots of ibphrofen. I am going back in one week to learn more and discuss how I am feeling. A good thing...no absess, no root canal.......a not so good thing......this will not go away tomorrow. Who would have known that stress and 1000's of pounds of pressure put on your teeth while sleeping would make you think you were dying from a severe toothache?
Happy Weekend, Stay safe and thank you precious friends for your prayers for my tooth. I am better today.
9 comments:
I bet you are a bit relieved! :)~ Well, kinda anyway! I just looked up TMJ on the web. wow! Get rest! WEAR YOUR HEAD GEAR! SLEEP! :)
Have a great day tomorrow! REST REST REST! YOU NEED TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I will be baking I think!
Kyley
No head gear yet KO!!! Hopefully not next week either....who knows! Just the night guard right now. Stay safe!xoxxoxoxox
TMJ is not fun! The bad thing is there is no over night fix! Just do what the Dr. says! Rest, sleep??? That's good! Hope your home is safe during the storm! MidSouth told Auburn to be prepared to be without electricity for a LONG time! We will just pretend to be pioneer women!
I'm praying for you through the storm. I know how much you hate bad weather!! I love you. Keep safe. I'll talk to you once this has all "blown over" :)
Oh my goodness! I have major bad TMJ pain too! Isn't it HORRIBLE!
Hurricanes always make it worse too. Something about the low pressure. That's what people tell me. I hope you can manage yours and stop hurting!
I've still got you down for the Pottery Barn numbers over at my blog. I just need to get your full name and shipping address emailed to me at LaylaPalmer@aol.com so that I can get you a total that includes shipping.
Thanks so much, and look forward to hearing from ya!
Layla
The Lettered Cottage
thinking about you, love! i hope a day of rest away from school will do you good.
OH, gosh. I'm so sorry you're going through all this! I'll be thinking about you as Ike rolls through. Stay safe!
Teeth pain and Ike pain too?!? This isn't any fun. I pray that things will get better for you!
what a pain! (trying to insert a little humor to ease yours.) try some of those little inserts (cotton) that you can put in between your molars. i found that really helpful back in my days of TMJ. hope your elec/water gets back on soon!
Post a Comment