In true hillbilly fashion and life under the carport
A few shots of the days of Ike! You will see odd things happening like siblings getting along, very dirty children who needed entertainment, pjs on at 4 pm, neighbor children hanging out, jumprope contests, Very large blow up canvas for painting, and clothes that had to DRY before they soured!!!!! I still know people without. In my cozy house with lights and ac.....i CAN SEE WHAT WE LIVED LIKE AND LAUGH...but in all seriousness....I ask that you please pray for the devestated cities and horror of your house being washed away......those still working to restore power to the tired and weary....a special prayer for Sada and family as she is trying to make yet another day (day 12) with a 2 year old and no power. This too will pass, but it hasn't yet.
You have an amazing attitude. You managed to find several things to be thankful for in the midst of chaos! I'm sure the whole experience will make for a wonderful family memory because you made the best of a bad situation.
oh my gosh -- I'm crying!! You asked for everyone to pray for me....one more sight/proof of God at work in my life without me even knowing it. I learned through this that I have A LOT of spiritual growth needed!!! I didn't cope as well as I would like to say I did. I am very much looking forward to Emmaus.... I love you so!!!
Hi Lacy! I'm sorry I've been so OUT OF IT lately! I have your PB numbers, your total is $17.00. If you'd like to pay through Paypal, my address is LaylaPalmer@aol.com. Thank you for being so patient!
Ok--Here I come--out of the blogger closet. You are right--I am a blog stalker, so beware!! I was just thinking when I looked at the pics that your kids probably had no idea they were "roughing it". It looks like to me y'all had a ball.
So--there you have it--a comment! Now--if you want more, you must post more. Love ya! :0)
14 comments:
Looks great! If that's what hillbilly life is like, I will take it! :)
Carrie
cute! amazing how spoiled we are!!! Have a great day
kyley
looks like a great time to me.
You have an amazing attitude. You managed to find several things to be thankful for in the midst of chaos! I'm sure the whole experience will make for a wonderful family memory because you made the best of a bad situation.
This post makes me want to sing the Beverly Hillbilly song! Yall sure make CUTE hillbillies!
oh my gosh -- I'm crying!! You asked for everyone to pray for me....one more sight/proof of God at work in my life without me even knowing it. I learned through this that I have A LOT of spiritual growth needed!!! I didn't cope as well as I would like to say I did. I am very much looking forward to Emmaus.... I love you so!!!
Love the pics too :)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those cute, dirty faces!
Im waiting for my stalker Jill to come clean and leave a comment!!!!!Come on now...you can do it!!:) Come out of the closet:)
Hi Lacy!
I'm sorry I've been so OUT OF IT lately! I have your PB numbers, your total is $17.00. If you'd like to pay through Paypal, my address is LaylaPalmer@aol.com.
Thank you for being so patient!
:-)
Layla
The Lettered Cottage
I think we are related!
Ok--Here I come--out of the blogger closet. You are right--I am a blog stalker, so beware!! I was just thinking when I looked at the pics that your kids probably had no idea they were "roughing it". It looks like to me y'all had a ball.
So--there you have it--a comment!
Now--if you want more, you must post more.
Love ya! :0)
Ooohhh! I love your new look!
I've got to have the 'yellow cake mix pumkin' thing recipe!!! I love anything pumpkin!
Are ya'll getting back to normal?
You sure had to endure a lot!
Not stalking ... just checking on you ;o)
I know life gets busy, especially when you are recovering from a hurricane ... you are missed!
kids playin' in the dirt! whoo hoo!!!
Post a Comment