Check out the most terrific bloggy gal ever. She is amazing in rehabing her furniture and always has a new trick up her sleeve. I can't even explain how ADDICTED to Kimba I am. Doesn't she even have the most fabulous name too? She is having the coolest giveaway, so check her out A.S.A.P!!!!! But if you win, I want to come touch the prize that Kimba herself rehabed!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
I just took a look, she is so creative!!!
i can't go look at kimba bec. denise already got me addicted to country girl and i can't get addicted to another blog and besides if i win ANOTHER prize from a blog y'all will hate me..
dang you lacy! your link to kimba with all her clever bargains and creativity! good thing i don't have much space to have cool stuff like this or i'd be feeling mighty inadequate right about now...
you're tagged!
thanks for the tip!
Thanks for the great invite to go visit her blog...we will go check it out!
Have a blessed and wonderful day!
smiles, kari & kijsa
Post a Comment