Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A bit of Fall and a sneak peak



Here is a sneak peak of my big project...I am almost done!


My first real painting. Hee Hee!


A super huge cornicopia on my kitchen wall.


I love grapevine. This wreath hangs in my den.


I dislike this table very much...but it will do for now.

(Plans to jazz up the branches in the near future)


This table is cuter in person, but I made that banner:) I cant wait to make more!


I just got this garland and am still working on this shelf, but heres a peak.

Nothing fabulous, but a few fall touches around my house. Sorry the pictures are not the greatest.






10 comments:

Jill said...

It looks SO good. It seems like once you start something and think you will finish, you find something else you want to do (or at least that is how it works for me!) :0)

MamaBird said...

I love your fall touches and your painting looks great! Can't wait to see what the big project is...

Suzann said...

Well, I think everything looks wonderful.

Sandel said...

Love the letter garland (not sure what to call it). It all looks wonderful.

Sada said...

I love all your stuff...it looks so great!!!!!! Hey - did you paint that wicker (sp?) table? I thought it was that light wood color??? Can't wait to see you at Bunco!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love those fall decorations! That painting is just so cute...wish I could do something like that! :)
Carrie

Gretchen said...

First of all ... how did I miss that you are training for a 1/2 marathon?! You ARE amazing, girl!

I love:
1. your painting ... did you really paint that?!
adorable
2. Your harlequin "K". Love. Harlequin. Everything.
3. Your banner ... you are so creative ... can you give the info on how to do that?

4.I personally love the wicker table ... would spray painting it black or yellow or sage green make you like it more? You know I love some spray paint!

5. I'm DYING to know what your big project is!
How do you have time to do it all?

Gretchen said...

Oh yes.
I love your grapevine wreath too!

About #4 from above. How about barn red?

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

my goodness..you are one busy bee! that "new every morning" has some good ideas. you gals should pool your efforts and have a crafts co-op.

Saucy said...

I love your decor, especially the fall wreath with the glittery word... awesome.