
(photo courtesy of Martha Stewart)
Hello fellow bloggers!!! I feel like I have been taken away by aliens!!! I have been wiped out and am recovering from a few franticly busy weeks. Nothing serious, just a few 4 year olds!:) I am trying to slow down and truly see the beauty of fall around me. The crisp air and fall decorations are so inviting. I have been busily performing a makeover in my bathroom and cant wait to show you the transformation. I also found numerous bargins at Canton this last weekend and a bunch of fun finds at a garage sale. Those pictures to come as soon as I can stop long enough to download them. I miss you all so much I really cant stand it! I am going to get "the show on the road," and get to being a better blogger!!!!!!!!
A thought to leave you with : As I was re-viewing my bible study on Daniel this morning Beth Moore was referring to Daniel Ch 1. She was stating how Daniel would not resolve to the luxuries of a kings food, but rather just have less. the point Beth was making was he would not resolve to the things of this world! We will not resolve either. Boy it is hard, but today I ask myself what of this world can I give up?
A thought to leave you with : As I was re-viewing my bible study on Daniel this morning Beth Moore was referring to Daniel Ch 1. She was stating how Daniel would not resolve to the luxuries of a kings food, but rather just have less. the point Beth was making was he would not resolve to the things of this world! We will not resolve either. Boy it is hard, but today I ask myself what of this world can I give up?
12 comments:
Before I scrolled all the way down I was thinking that beautiful arrangement was one you had made and I was going to be VERY impressed. (Kidding). I can't wait to see the new bathroom makeover!!
I'm so sad I'm missing BS tonight! BOO~HOO!!!
Tough question. You've got me thinking.
Can't wait to see those bargains you found this weekend! It's OK to be busy...real life has to come first! :)
Carrie
Can't wait to see your bathroom...i know it is going to be cute.
Thanks to you Hill it is going to be fabulous!!!
I did that BM study last year!
kHope your week is going better. Can't wait to see that new awesome looking bathroom. You are amazing!!!
I love Canton! I am also looking forward to seeing your new bathroom. I started to re-do mine last year but never finished. I have torn off wallpaper in some spots and not in others...so pretty!
I would love for you to add me to your blog list! :) Thanks so much! I have been using bloglines lately and adding people to that, so I haven't been looking at the one on my blog. I think it is seriously out of date!
Carrie
Y'all are cracking me up.....BM and BS......maybe not the best acronyms (however you spell it)..
On a serious note.....I think TV is my conviction. It is such a waste of time!
I totally here you about the four year olds. Today my four year old son and four year old niece decided to give each other a haircut while I was cleaning my shower.
Post a Comment