Well, I have to make this a total brag post. I have the sweetest friends in the world!!! Tonight I was going to visit my friend Julie (not pictured) and chat and paint with her. So......on my merry way I go to paint at Julies......not looking so cute to say the least. As I walk in SURPRISE!!! Out pops Alice, Rishanne, Kinsey, Kelly, Leslie, Jill, Julie and later in came Nina! I was so surprised and was treated to a delish cornbread salad, catalina dressing mexican salad, multiple WONDERFUL dips made by Brenda, my favorite dessert Pumpkin Cake and brownies. There even was my favorite ICE.....crushed so finely. I was jumping for joy when I saw a huge cooler full of crushed ice. Coffee and conversation was a hit in Jewels warm and inviting home. Thank you all so much!!!! I am so loved and blessed. Sorry you didnt feel well Alice, thanks for getting a sitter Leslie, thanks for leaving the baby Kelly, thanks for coming from Houston Nina, thanks for bringing your kids along and pulling a fast one Jill, thanks for making your home a special place for me Julie, thanks for being on your feet all day and tired and big pregnant and coming for me Rishanne, thanks for coming after a long day thankfully with no nausa Kinsey, and thank you Hillary for rocking out to New Kids on the Block livin the high life singin Hangin Tough in the limo in Htown!!!!!!!!! Denise and Brenda we missed you too! Kyley and Sada, I know you were there in spirit girls!! I am in awe of my precious friends who are women of God and love me just for me.


12 comments:
Some surprises are just simply the best. So nice to see that you were made to feel extra special, bountifully blessed, and loved in a big way.
I love you dearly!!!!!!!!!! I was even inspired to come home and post two blogs! Can you believe it?
Happy birthday Lacy!
i kept looking to see if denise and sada could make it. drat! was this a BIG birthday, lacy?? i didn't see any mention of what year it is for you?
I am soooooo sorry I wasn't there :( being far away just DOSEN'T work sometimes! I love you so and I'm so glad we were able to get you a great gift!!! oxoxxo can't wait until Tuesday!!!
Lacy, thanks for your sweet comments on my scrapbooking post. It is so good to remember that I don't have to be perfect at everything. :) Hope you're having a good Sunday!
Carrie
Did I miss your BIRTHDAY?
HAPPY, HAPPY to you, Sweet Girl!!!
Hope your day was a special as you!
Happy BELATED Birthday! How fun to have such good friends. SO good that they bought you a Hobby Lobby giftcard! ;)
Happy Belated Birthday, Lacy! What a wonderful surprise!
Happy Birthday!
hey, lacy...check your email too!
Lacy, happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a great one.
Post a Comment