I am unbelieveably blessed! Today I reflect on so many things I am thankful for. Here are some of the many blessings that our Lord has allowed me to enjoy.
People I am thankful for:
Jesus Christ
Husband
Precious daughter
Loving son
Parents who lovingly adopted me and gave me a beautiful life
Many extended family members and priceless moments with nieces and nephews
Precious Godly friends
Things that I am thankful for:
My home
My education
My Job
Bible
Hugs
Silly little things I am thankful for:
Coffe Creamer
Laughing so hard I almost wet my pants
Cricket paper cutters
Blogland
Crafting
Anything chocolate and peanutbutter
Asics
Fresh Linen scented clothes and candles
Bunco
Warm jammies
Happy Thanksgiving to you all and I pray that each of you will have a holiday filled with a wealth of love, laughs and memories.

7 comments:
And I am thankful for YOU!! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope all goes well!
Great post! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
I love fresh linen scented candles also! Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving. Hope to see you in Houston at Christmas??? Love Ya!
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow. Parents and in-laws coming to your house! Wow!
You are one brave girl!
Kiss the kids for me and tell them I said Hello.
Love you-
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving! I just know that your first FULL turkey day is going to be great! It's insane here!
Oh my gosh......that bikini turkey is as hysterical as it gets!!!!!
I love your thankful post....you are precious and loved.
Post a Comment