
Ten Days left to train, worry, pray and prepare!
The San Antonio Rock and Roll Marathon is going to be here before we know it. 70 bands....40 cheer squads, and 30, 000 runers! No, you didn't misread that 30,000 and it is sold out at its max number of participants. I get butterflys each day as my ticker gets closer. Speaking of closer...I need to do this to deepen my faith. I need to know I CAN AND WILL accomplish this. I often fail and I can't fail this. My confidence, health, faith are depending on it. I know the only way I have gotten to this point and can finish this big challenge is from God!!
8 comments:
you will do great, you have already come this far. We can do ALL things through Christ. I am very proud of you :)
I'm so excited for you! I know you have been working hard for this, and you will do great!
Woo~Hoo Lacy!!!
You CAN and WILL do this! Think about how jazzed you will feel, how healthy you will feel when you cross that finish line. I am so jealous of your dedication!!! Just keep repeating...I ROCK, JESUS ROCKs and together we will kick butt! :)
girl, you inspire us all. Can't wait to hear all about this awesome time. Tie those running shoes and go girl!!!!
I wish I could get to SA to see this! But I wont be here for it! I will be praying for you and all of the runners! I know you will do great!!
The verse my sis used was the first one that came to mind when I read your post...Phil.4:13...you CAN do this and HE will give you the strength.
I am so impressed by your commitment to your training and know you are prepared...can't wait to see your post after you have run the race!
what do you mean you often fail? i don't buy that. you may fall short of lofty goals but that's not failure.. just training for the 1/2 is a WIN in itself! run, lacy, run!
Post a Comment