Monday, June 1, 2009

ABC's of me

ABC's of me!

I saw this on Faith's blog and thought it would be fun to do. Since I haven't blogged in so long I thought this was cute. ONLY 3 more day sof school!! Yikes..I cant believe today is June 1 and Im still in school.


A - Age:
33

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: Anything to do with the floors...sweeping, mopping or vacuuming...don't like any of it and putting away laundry.

D - Dog's name: Jackson

E - Essential start your day item: A shower to wake me up and a bunch of coffee with Coffeemate..

F - Favorite color: Green

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver

H - Height: 5'7"

I - Instruments you play: None....I have no musical talent.

J - Job title: PK teacher

K - Kid(s):Madeline 6 and Lane 5

L - Living arrangements: Sweet small house with dog, hubby and two kids. Currently the home of kittens under the house and baby birds in the geranium!!

M - Mom's name: Cheryl

N - Nicknames: My parents use to call me Ethyl!!!!:(

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: No other time...Thank you Lord.

P - Pet Peeve: my dogs smelly toots!!!

Q - Quote from a movie: None at this time...my mind can only think of 3 days left of school.......Sorry

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 brother

T - Time you wake up:6:15

U- Underwear: Yes...sometimes cute ones.....sometimes granny ones!

V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussels Sprouts

W - Ways you run late: Son has to poop or daughter is lolly gagging or I slapt just 5 min too long!!!

X - X-rays you've had: heart, teeth, gallbladder

Y - Yummy food you make: Im not much of a cook....Im working on that though

Z - Zoo favorite: I like the giraffes and the elephants. They amaze me.

5 comments:

missy said...

Okay Ethyl - that's what Daryl calls me!! Kind of a pet name like sweetie or honey. Glad to see you back blogging - miss reading your posts. :)

Kasey said...

Hey! I love this! if you don't care I might use it for Friend Makin' Monday sometime. just let me know.

I looked up the color of Ruthie's room and it is called Prussian Blue. It was a color I found at Home Depot in there Ralph Lauren collection, but I took it to Wal-mart and they carry R.L. colors but mix them in their paints. so it is that color mixed at walmart in Dutch boy brand. It was a really great paint. I got it in satin finish! Good Luck and glad you're back! I missed you being around!

Sada said...

Awww....so cute!! I love it...I'm going to miss you so! I hope to see you this month....love you!

Gretchen said...

Love learning about you, girlie!

ko said...

Hey there! Hope you are enjoying school being out!! :) :)