Well, the project is coming together. I wish I had a better camera to capture the colors....but in this case I would rather have cute fabric. I still have many other projects to add to this...but progress is being made.
Two sided pillows will be a fun change!
Turquoise walls...(terrible pic...fooey!)
Fun focal point pillow...(still needs some trimming of the ribbons)
Bright Pink rug and touches will accent the bows.....
Almost there.......
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Pretty, Pretty I am glad you are posting again. Erma J
This looks very cute! Is this for a bedroom? This would look so cute in my girl's room! My hubby would kill me though. ;) Hope you are having a good summer.
14 comments:
Pretty, Pretty
I am glad you are posting again.
Erma J
Looks great! I am sure she is going to love it.
AWESOME!! I love the walls!!!! You dont like them...I think they will be so calming!!!!! WOW you are doing such a GREAT JOB!!!
Thanks everyone...I am so excited...you all know how overdue this is!! I do love the color...just bad camera:)
This makes me want to birth a girl! Adorable!
oh i love!!! ...the colors, fabric, everything!
My, my, my you've been busy!!!
The color combo is so fun
This looks very cute! Is this for a bedroom? This would look so cute in my girl's room! My hubby would kill me though. ;) Hope you are having a good summer.
So pretty!! Love the color palette!
I love the fabric! Shabby Chic is my fave!
Beautiful colors!! I'll have to call you when I update Gracie's room!
I love it!! I'm so excited for Mads! Cute cute....I know you are so excited too :)
These are such great prints! Gorgeous finds! -e
Those pillows look so cute. And they are pink which is always a plus! :) Everything looks very cute.
Post a Comment