Thursday, June 18, 2009

~Coming Soon~

Well, Summer has started off to be fast and busy...just how I like it though. I have been to the river and back and through the city to my moms for a week. I have been at Crocadile Dock for the week at VBS and what a blast!! I wont bore you with no pics to look at.....so here is a sneak peak at a big post coming soon. I am so pumped and do some better crafts and home improving in the summer. Hope I hold up to it. Here is the sneaky peak....Ill aslo be back with lots of posts and pics when I get home this weekend. Bloggy love to ya~
I cant wait!!!! Finally!

4 comments:

Sada said...

I can't wait to see the final pics in your house! I'm so glad you're on break for summer...much deserved! Fun Fun Fun is my motto for the summer.....see you soon!!!

Lacie said...

ahhh.. can't wait to see more! and i am so glad you have had a great start to your summer!

Jennifer said...

Oooh- looks like fun! I can't wait to see what you do!

Also, just wanted to thank you for all your prayers for Carter. I can't wait for you to see him!

ko said...

i bet I can guess what this is for!!!! :) I am glad you are having so much fun!!!! SOUNDS LIKE IT! :) WE should u paint it soon.....what days are good for you?