Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New bedding


Here is the new bedding I ordered for my bedroom...I am so excited. I have a pale turq, cream and brown floral print pillows to add with it. Yipee. Hope it is as great in person.




* This valance pic is the fabric Im using for the pillows....not great pics.

6 comments:

ko said...

so pretty!! OUr new bedding is the same color but ZEBRA...and burgundy reds & brown pillows! :) I love your though..I love brown and blue!
Hope your not to sleepy today! :) It was fun talking all night though

Gretchen said...

GIRL!!!!!!
Love. it.
My, my, you've been busy this summer!

Jennifer said...

Oh I have been wanting to comment on all your crafty stuff! But every time I get on to browse the blogs I have a baby in my arms....go figure :o)

Madelines bday looked like a ton of FUN!! Great job!
I love seeing all of your craftiness!

Sada said...

so pretty!! You are doin' it up this summer on the decor scene :) You are so good at it. I LOVE those silhouettes!! You could make money off those :)

Kathy said...

you get all that in and on the bed yet? bet it looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!looking fantastic..what a great design...
--
Reenee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems