Hopefully these guys are no longer lingering around my house!! I have had two sick kids for a while now and I am ready for a day of no caughing, sneezing, gagging, medicine and GERMS!!! My hands are so dry from washing them so much and using bleach. Hope you all are well. Madisonville kids have sure had their share!! I hope to be back to normal soon...Ha Ha! If it isn't this it will be something else...but isn't that how it goes for all of us! "Such is life," as my parents use to say! :) Please pray for my precious 93 year old spunky grandfather. He is not well and really tired. He is precious to us as are most grandfathers. Have a great rest of your week.Thursday, January 15, 2009
Germs!!!! Ahhhh!!
Hopefully these guys are no longer lingering around my house!! I have had two sick kids for a while now and I am ready for a day of no caughing, sneezing, gagging, medicine and GERMS!!! My hands are so dry from washing them so much and using bleach. Hope you all are well. Madisonville kids have sure had their share!! I hope to be back to normal soon...Ha Ha! If it isn't this it will be something else...but isn't that how it goes for all of us! "Such is life," as my parents use to say! :) Please pray for my precious 93 year old spunky grandfather. He is not well and really tired. He is precious to us as are most grandfathers. Have a great rest of your week.
Sweet friends told
Lacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck with the germs and I hope your grandfather gets feeling better, it's hard to see the people you love go through sickness. The croup has been going around here, both of my boys have had it, hopefully were done with it!
i know the feeling... Emilie woke up this morning with 101 fever... nothing else, just fever! Yuk! I don't like having sick kiddos! At least the kids have a 3 day weekend!
I'm so sorry you guys have been so sick. I wish I would have seen you yesterday :( Your poor grandpa. I hope he gets better. It is so hard on frail bodies. xoxxo
I am laughing because my hands are so dry from all the washing...have you tried Aquaphor? I put it on my hands and then put cotton gloves on and it seems to help. Hope your kiddos feel better!
Carrie
Post a Comment