Monday, January 12, 2009

Tenth Ave. North

This Christian band is amazing...... Tenth Ave. North. These guys sing a song that really speaks to me. The song By Your Side has played over and over in my mind and has me really pondering what exactly I may be fighting internally right now. Could it be winter blues, weight, job, insecurities, loneliness, distance from the Lord???

"I'll be by your side wherever you fall. Please don't fight these hands that are holding you."

4 comments:

Sandel said...

That is my fav song just wish I could get those beautiful words to get through this thick head. They say it perfectly

Jana Corley said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! I am feeling much better now after a few days. Thanks for your prayers! I will keep you in mine.

Sada said...

awww......not sure I know it without hearing it, but I love music. It always lifts the soul. Remember God's truths and promises through the "down times" :) xoxoxo Love you!!!

Kasey said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love visiters! I hope that you come back and visit my Diary of a Hungry Mom blog often, I hope to have lots of fun stuff there(and it's just nice to have the support when trying to get healthy and lose a little weight you know?!)

I love your blog. I will have to check that song out. I also love the canvases you made. I love the one with the cross. It is super pretty. I also looked at a few other posts and I love the way you decorated your little girl's Christmas tree with the pink bow. I put a tree in my little girl's room this year, but I want to really decorate it up good next year! Have a great day! bye