OK, Kasey over at All That is Good posted her adorable Katie haircut. She looks precious! I mentioned that I was going to brighten up some and go this weekend and so Kasey here is the new color and a bit shorter cut. I love my hairdresser, but pictures of myself...not so much! Don't look too hard at my shiny nose...these school lights are awful. Hopefully really soon this cut will be lookin even better with a soon to be thinner face! Check out my sweet new friend Kasey over at All That is Good or Diary of a Hungry Mom. Love your spunk new friend!!Now my other new bloggy friend is Faith. Faith is as adorable as the come. She and her husband Chad are trying for a baby and are waiting to have that special baby in Gods time. Her outlook is wonderful and I found her from KellysKorner a while back.....(by the way Harper is doing terrific...Thank you Jesus!) Faith had a tag post with the letter C. I decided to join in and she gave me the letter G......so here goes. Thanks Faith. Please pray for Faith and Chad to be able to conceive soon!
Things I love that begin with G
Grace that God gives us freely. How refreshing it is!(So many sweet ones not pictured.)
Thanks for the idea Faith and if anyone wants to do it let me know and I'll give you a letter.






12 comments:
You are too cute wit that haircut!
--Torreh
Oh I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the haircut!!! And the color.
Miss ya!
so cute!! I LOVE your hair!!!! You are always (underline and bold) sooooooooooooo cute....always!!! Pretty girl!!
Your a wonderful new friend too! and I'm so thankful I met you (sort of)...
I LOVE your hair!!! it is gorgeous and you look gorgeous! Well done hair stylist and you for picking it out!
Please pass me a letter I want to join in the fun!!!
Hey, Lacy! I've been "stalking" your blog for a while now. I actually graduated with Kris. :) Your family is beautiful, and I really enjoy your blog! I was wondering....Who cut your hair? It is too cute, and I'm about to donate to Locks of Love (my hair meets my jeans at the back right now!!!). I think that your hair is adorable and would like to get a cut similar to it.
Thanks, and take care!
Tammy (Wiseman) Reid
I love your new hair cut and color. Beautiful as always.
Love this post...I think I may want to play along!
Love this post...I think I may want to play along!
You look FABULOUS, Daaling!
Love love love the haircut!
I love the letter fun. Count me in! Should I do G?
Hugs from NC!
I too LOVE your new haircut! I like the letter thingy...can you pick a letter for me?
Thank you so much for your sweet words and most of all for your prayers. I am loving your new haircut...so cute and sassy!
I love your list and all the things you came up with. I am with you on a godly husband, girlfriends, green, and girly bows. So glad you played along!!
Lacy - your new "do" looks fabulous, and you look gorgeous!
Post a Comment