Ok....guys I know I have many believers who read this blog, well what I ment was the few readers I have I know believe. Believe in prayer and that God is in the miracle business. I have been following the updates on baby Harper Stamps and have found Baby Brayden. Baby Brayden is also a baby born this last week and is in serious condition in the NICU. You can get updates here. Jenna and Chris are precious young parents and need our/your prayers. They have a great outlook. Let us too... do unto others, even we don't know them. Let us pay it forward and lift this precious baby up in prayer!!! We too will pull for Team Brayden!!! It's ironic that I found this baby through Kellys blog and these girls are friends and both have struggled with infertility, yet what an example they are to me becuase they give the glory to the Lord in such a tramatic and hard time. I don't even have a glimpse of a clue of what it must be like.Monday, January 19, 2009
Team Brayden
Ok....guys I know I have many believers who read this blog, well what I ment was the few readers I have I know believe. Believe in prayer and that God is in the miracle business. I have been following the updates on baby Harper Stamps and have found Baby Brayden. Baby Brayden is also a baby born this last week and is in serious condition in the NICU. You can get updates here. Jenna and Chris are precious young parents and need our/your prayers. They have a great outlook. Let us too... do unto others, even we don't know them. Let us pay it forward and lift this precious baby up in prayer!!! We too will pull for Team Brayden!!! It's ironic that I found this baby through Kellys blog and these girls are friends and both have struggled with infertility, yet what an example they are to me becuase they give the glory to the Lord in such a tramatic and hard time. I don't even have a glimpse of a clue of what it must be like.
Sweet friends told
Lacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
This has to be a terrible time for both of these families as they watch their newborn babies struggle to live.
I will remember to pray for both of them and for you too that your family will stay well.
love,
Erma J
Thank you for sharing this with me. I will get right on letting others know about this!
I wanted to say thank you for always visiting my blogs and commenting. It is so amazing to me the friendships and support that can be discovered through blogging. It has been such a blessing to me. I hope you have a great day!
I will pray for that babykins too! And their parents!
Thanks for posting about him!
Smiles,
Jen
girl -- I just said a prayer for him. I do believe in prayer and the power of healing. I spoke with a wonderful woman last week -- she had cancer all over her body and was healed. This was 4 years ago! God is the creator of life. He does and can heal!
Thanks for stopping by my blog an dlettingme know about Honey Bunches of Oats. I actuallyjust bought a box of there cereal, just Bunches. I think it would work out perfectly for a granola swap!!
Hey- I want to see pictures of your haircut after you get it!
You should totally check out my blog designer, she is great! Really easy to work with and reasonably priced too. and she changed it up until I was happy with it.
I can't wait to see the new color and cut! post before pics too.
Thanks for passing along the prayer requests for both of these precious babies. I'll pray for Brayden, Harper, and their families.
Post a Comment