Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Great Rug Giveaway!!!

My friend over at Restyled Home sent me over to this hip chic I just found is giving away a terrific rug!!! I would love it so much and/or have someone I know to win!

Here is where to go to check her out and enter to win. You have until July 4th so hurry! Good Luck. Just click below and then after you enter check out her other super posts and best laundry room eva!!!

4 comments:

Elle Jay Bee said...

Hi Lacey,
Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words. Yes, Saucy has a great blog and I think I will have to go over there and enter that give-away myself!

Oh, and those pillows you are making are divine! I so wish I could sew!!

Cheers,
Linda

Kasey said...

I am loving the stuff for the room you are doing! Did you end up using that color that you asked me for? It looked similar. Great job! I can't wait to see the final result!!!

sara said...

That rug is adorable!

Anonymous said...

It is adorable!!!looking so cute...
thanks for sharing..
--
Reenee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems