Here are a few snapshots of Sisters 7th birthday. This was her first official slumber party. We had a very simple sweetshop theme, made our own pizzas, swam and giggled.
Slumber party games for centerpiece
Delicious cake with cupcake and icecream cone cookies! Love the cookies!
Gumball party favor jars...They were a thank you for coming...cause we had a "ball."
The girls creations! They tasted great!
The girls also got pillowcases to take home.
A bunch of cute clothes from Nana and PawPaw....
Would you look at these shoes!! I cant get over them....Nana got her these shoes and I want a pair for me!!! Everyone was so generous, sister loves her new blanket, crafts, giftcards, Fancy Nancy goodies and more. Oh, I wish she could stay seven.






6 comments:
2 cute! Looks like a SUPER fun party!! :)
What a super cute party!!!!! Great job! I like the gumball idea and the game center piece- and that cake is adorable !
Oh my gosh...that looks sooooooo cute!! What a fun time. You are so creative...I want a pillow case :)
can I come to the next party ;) you are a fun mom...looks like you had a great time.
love the pizza bar and custom pillowcases-great idea for a slumber party!
What a cute fun party!!!really awesome...looks like you had a great time....
--
Reenee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems
Post a Comment