Today Madeline Grace turns 7 years old! Happy Birthday precious girl. Daddy, Mommy and Destroyer love you so much. God has blessed us with a girl who is becoming a beautiful young lady. We love you Madeline!!!
You asked me about my Janome sewing machine....I love it so far, but I am such a novice that I wouldn't yet know the difference between good and bad. But so far I am loving it! :) Carrie
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Madeline, we hope your day is extra special.
happy birthday MADDIE! :) I hope your day was FANTASTIC!!! :)
Happy Birthday Mads!! That girl is so precious and a gift to everyone! I love those pictures :)
(love the background too!)
Happy Birthday Maddie.
I hope you had a good time
with your sleepover.
Love your pictures.
G/M Jho
Happy birthday Maddie!!! Love, The Roses!!!
Much love and many happy birthday wishes Miss Madeline!
Happy belated Birthday sweetie...you ARE a beautiful little one and I miss my hugs! love ya, Mrs. Kathy
Happy birthday to Madeline! She is precious!
You asked me about my Janome sewing machine....I love it so far, but I am such a novice that I wouldn't yet know the difference between good and bad. But so far I am loving it! :)
Carrie
Happy birthday dear !!!!you looking gorgeous....
--
Reenee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems
Post a Comment