Saturday, January 5, 2008

Calm and quiet Saturday

Well not much going on at the kelso house. I am sitting quietly reflecting on this holiday season. I think about how I wish I did not have to return to work and could just play for days. I have had so much fun and great memories. I sit and listen to my kids take naps and the quiet....for a very brief moment. I am so thankful for them and desire to be a great mom and not let them grow up...which I know I cant seem to control. Wouldnt every mother do the same? I just finished reading a friends blog about her adoption journal and wow.....God is amazing and I am so excited for her. It is unreal how our hearts can be so big and soft from the amazing gift of a child. Please if you are reading my blog pray for baby Jackson to come home very soon. His parents have waited for so long and need to complete the last of the puzzle by bringing him home. These two people are the best example of Gods love and have the patience of Job. Anyway, I had better get back to cleaning, so maybe my house can be straightened for going back to work on Monday.

No comments: