
Well, it is official that Kris will now serve as the interim preacher at our church. Kris has served as associate for a short time and has now been challenged to step to a higher place. The Lord has placed it on Kris' heart to lead and the opportunity has been placed before us. With much anticipation we have decided to follow the Lords nudging and see what amazing things he can do through us. Our family has many changes coming our way. Please pray if you will that we will be sucessful in this big task ahead. Our children dont know any different, just that Daddy does some preaching stuff. I deeply pray with every ounce of me that God will take over, not me, and I will be so humbled and used to glorify His kingdom. I want my children and the world to see us as "practicing what we preach" and on fire for the Lord. We all will stumble and fall, but it seems with the critics of today some of us can do no right whatsoever. I am sure we are about to enter more of a "glass box," but please hear me out, with nothing to hide. Yet....as a people pleaser I want to surrender that and become more of a God pleaser. Our journey begins.........NOW!!

5 comments:
You guys are going to do GREAT! :) I am exited for you guys!
I am extremely excited for your family and know you guys will be so blessed by being in His will. Sometimes you can't see it right away, but you will later down the road. We are praying for you!! xoxo
Well said! You guys will do and be great! I will pray for you all as I always do!!!! Love you! Nichole
You Madisonville girls are something! This is fun to check out the latest Kelso on Limit Street happenings. May God work through you and use your many gifts. What a time!
'Just want you to know you guys are in my prayers. I know that God will bless you for your faithfulness...Love, Robin
Post a Comment