


I just wanted to post a few pics of my dear friends Ayden and Hunter. Ayden is 3 1/2 like Lane and Hunter is 5 months old. I had the privledge to hold Hunter so much on Thursday and Friday. What sweet sounds, smells and laughs babies have. These two precious boys belong to my adorable college friend and roomie Nichole. Oh, by the way we played with MOON SAND ( you know "as seen on tv")!!!!! That stuff is way cool!!! You should try it.....that and baking and decorating cookies, holding babies and a dear friend=perfect!!! Good Night.
2 comments:
oh how cute! I bet you guys did have a blast!! :) Nichole's baby boy is getting so big!!!! Love ya
Hey! We had a great time with you guys! Let's not wait so long the next time!!! Talk soon! Nichole (Kevin helped me out he is so awesome!)
Post a Comment