Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Flu!!!!

Well, I am sure you can guess by the title....I have the flu! I am so furious with myself that I did not get the flu vaccine!!!!! I always do......but not this year. I have three meds, ear infection, sore throat, caugh, basically the works. I will be fine I know, I just hate to miss work and especially dont want my family and friends to catch it. So the few of you that might be reading this crazy blog, please pray that no one else gets this awful bug. I hope each of you is smiling today from something amazing God has done for you.

3 comments:

ko said...

GET WELL SOON!

shauna maness said...

i am in blog heaven!! i love that i can peak into your lives!!
we will hook up for sure when i get back!

Sada said...

I hope you're all better Lace!! Poor baby :( I'm at Robin's waiting for them to come home Friday with Jackson!