Well, I may actually make Friend Makin Monday on a Monday this time. Kasey does this weekly and it is so neat. I love to read everyones posts, but never seem to get mine done! So here are 10 of my favorite things.....I think you all probably have seen them in previous posts. No time for cute pics today sorry guys!!!
Body of Christ
Sonic Ice
Linen Scents
Working out
Extra Berry Paradise Gum
Target
Coffee mate
Lip Gloss
Party planning
Cozy pj pants
14 comments:
That's a good list! :)
Great list...I love Target too. Have a great day!
Hi, I enjoyed your list...yes even without the pics! I love Target, lip gloss, party planning, and cozy PJ's...those are right up my alley!
Enjoy your day...I'm going to go slip on some of those cozy PJ's! :D
Great list! I'm also a fan of Target and PJ pants! I think I'm wearing some PJ pants from Target right now! heehee!
Hi Lacy! Oh yes, sonic ice and cozy pj pants are the best! It's fun to see your faves.
Thanks for your comment on my blog, Simply Red. I look forward to visiting your fun blog again. Oh, and love your name. I have a 5 yr. old Laci.
Great list! I don't know that "working out" would have made it to my top 10, but everything else would for sure!
well, i love me some target too! that is where i got my cupcake cake pan! have a great tuesday!
Hey, we do have a lot of similiar interests. What song on my blog seems to be speaking to you. Was it the video I posted or on of the 22 songs? Just curious!
I would become a follower but I can't seem to find it on your blog. ?? I'm gonna go look again.
Have a great day! :D
Sonic Ice, Target, lip gloss and party planning are all my favorites too...I'm working on having the "working out" one even on the list somewhere!!
Please do share about Sonic ice! I think you're the third person who has said they love Sonic ice (or their soda). I'd love to hear the secret!! We don't have one close by, but I know of one about 30 minutes away that I might just have to make a little trip to just to check out the ice. ;)
Thanks for sharing your favorites!
Great list this week. I am so with you on the Sonic ice, what makes it even better is a Dr. Pepper. I also like the linen scent, like the Yankee candle. I want to invite you to come over to my blog, I am having a bath and body works giveaway! Have a blessed day!
YOU are one of MY faves!
Lacy,
Hey there...I have an award for YOU! Come see me and pick it up!
i love sonic ice and target as well!
Post a Comment