Just lots of life happening right now. Bloggy love to all. Im trying to spend some time in prayer...will be back in a few. Many I love need healing and I need stillness.
Thank you Lacy for all that you are to me. Thank you mostly for the prayer and love. I need it and KNOW I am feeling it. xoxo Praise God -- I will see my baby in Heaven one day.
Have you heard the good news about Shannon? She does NOT have MS--we are so happy about that. There is something wrong with her tho and the Dr is now trying to figure it out. G/M Jho
9 comments:
Hope you're doing okay! Have a good rest of the weekend!
nothing wrong with stillness... peace, lacy.
Enjoy being still.
I wanted to let you know I passed along the Sisterhood Award to you. I enjoy your blog.
Thank you Lacy for all that you are to me. Thank you mostly for the prayer and love. I need it and KNOW I am feeling it. xoxo Praise God -- I will see my baby in Heaven one day.
You take all the time you need! I hope you are OK and I am thinking about you! :)
Carrie
Have you heard the good news about Shannon? She does NOT have MS--we are so happy about that.
There is something wrong with her tho and the Dr is now trying to figure it out.
G/M Jho
Lacy - just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and praying for you and your family.
Love you...
Oh No!!!! Sue Harris went PRIVATE!!! What's a girl to do? I loved her! Hope you are OK. I'm here if you need anything!
Still hope you are doing okay! would love to hear from you!
Post a Comment