A must see! I watched this movie last night and my heart just was in amazement of the truth and picture of real life this movie provides. I cried so hard and still am in awe this morning as I recall the events of the movie. I cried for the reality, not necessarily sadness. I cried because God is real and I want my marriage to be Fireproof!! Lord, guide and teach me as the world is an awful tempting place and distracting of you!
6 comments:
Yes, I cried too! We have watched it twice and both times I cried- very powerful.
I so need to see this movie! I have heard so many wonderful things about it. Hope you're having a great weekend!
I just watched it for the first time last week too!! I loved it. Man -- I held in the tears until he ran to apologize to his mom --- so sweet. I am so thankful for this movie. I pray it changes many people's lives.
I rented this movie this weekend.. haven't watched it yet... can't wait!
isn't this movie just great! we saw it in the movie theater, and it had SUCH TRUTH! It seems so easy to watch someone do it, but putting it in practice is SO different! I need to own this movie, and remind myself to give my all to my husband - especially give him GRACE! Love your blog.
Oh I just loved this movie! Have you seen the actual book, Love Dare? I have a friend that is going throught the book with her husband and doing those acts of love for 40 days. She said is has already reminded them of the need to do those small things for one another. I have been looking for a copy but everywhere seems to be sold out in town.
Post a Comment