Monday, February 2, 2009

She is amazing!

Teresa, my ever so talented friend made me this fun pin. I asked her to make me something I could wear for Valentines day and here it is! I love it and it is so fluffy and fun. She is going to teach us how to make them at our upcoming womens retreat later this month. I can't wait! Go see Teresa and also visit her painting blog!!! She is out of this world!

10 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh how stinking cute! Denise has been talking about these! I can't wait to learn! Cute! Cute!

sara said...

Cute pin!!!

Kasey said...

Super cute!

Jennifer said...

Love that! She needs to post the "how to" on her blog.

ko said...

that is so cute...i love yoyos

Sada said...

so cute! Girl -- I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you in a week or so!

Kasey said...

Hey- I have an award for you on my site...so come on over and get it! Have a great day!

Jill said...

She is amazingly cute and talented too!! Hey I want to play the favorite things with a letter thing!!

MamaBird said...

That is so cute! Seems like there's no end to Teresa's talent!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

i LOVE that! she could sell those for sure!