Sunday, February 22, 2009

A tad bit late

Here are some late pictures of my daughters Valentines Dinner. The girls had so much fun eating Chicken Parmesan on real china. The party was so fun and the girls ended the night making frames and necklaces. Giggles and girls...how fun it was!!

Here are a few shots of little mans valentines that I made and a frog box to collect his treats and bags of foam frames to be assembled. These were for his preschool party.Hopefully I'll be back to the blogging world soon with something crafty. I am really trying to gather my thoughts and find where God is working in my life and where He wants me.......I havent gone anywhere and still so love reading all of your posts. I pray you are being blessed richly by the works of God in your life.

12 comments:

Carrie said...

So proud of you! Looks like a fun time! Giggles and girls...what's that?

Holly Reid said...

lacy...you make me so excited to have a little girl!

Kasey said...

what a fun party! That would even be fun for big girls like us!

Love your frog box! good job!!!

Gretchen said...

Ooohh lala!
Looks like a wonderful, girlie evening!

Miss you, bloggy friend!

Sada said...

How pretty!! I love it! I'm glad you guys had a great time. I'm tellin' you...I'm going to need some serious girl ideas everyday if that is what I am having!!

Lacie said...

looks like the girls had a blast! you are so creative.. i love the "rockin' guitar" valentines!!!

Hillary said...

What a cute idea! I know they had a blast. So much fun.

Rhonda said...

What a neat, fun party for all the girls...cute rockin valentine's too!

While I'm Waiting is from the movie "Fireproof". Did you and your hubby watch that movie yet?

I like your blog...so cute, I'll be back soon! :D

SweetTorts said...

The table setting for the girls might be the cutest thing I've seen all year. Good grief, it's adorable.

And I love the guitars. Did you use a Cricut to make those?!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

what do you mean "soon with something crafty" ALL that party stuff was VERY crafty... you are really creative.. how do you find the time? i LOVE that bird china!

shanna said...

God soooo knew what he was doing when he gave me 2 boys!!! He definitely put moms like you to make precious girls for my guys to marry! I agree with Carrie...I don't know anything about giggles and girls, I know about hollering, wrestling and bugs!!

MamaBird said...

Lacy - you are the best at coming up with sweet, girly ideas! How fun! and those valentines...well, they just rock!