
Here is my adorable nephew Colton and neice Cayleigh! They were in for a visit from New Mexico. We had so much fun visiting. My camera batteries were dead so I did not get many pics, but loved playing with my brother and his kiddos.
Here is part of the fam eating delish food at Pappadeux!!!
Then my battery went dead....but I am sure you would rather see crafty stuff! I do have some yard sale finds coming soon!!! Have a great Saturday and stay cool!
8 comments:
ahhh your sweet mama! I hope you guys had a blast! :) Your new niece is GORGEOUS! :) SO SWEET! I have yard sale find too..the most awesome desk for becs room..we are painting it right now! Well, I love you and miss you tons! !!!!!!! MUAHHHHHHHHHH
ok..go check out my bog..it is just for you..love you
Pappadeaux is like one of my favs of all facs...they have a seafood fondue for an appitezer that is to die for!
Yummy! your niece is soooo precious..love the cotton top! I have a goody bag for you for your class this year. Thought you might like some cool new things...I will get them to you someday...ha ha!
What beautiful children! I'm so glad they came to visit. What a great time.
My camera battery always dies when I need it the most!!
cute kiddos! you'll have to go visit THEM in the Land of Enchantment!
What cuties! How wonderful that you were all able to visit.
Love, Robin
Post a Comment