Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Grampa!!


My Grampa is NINTY THREE -93 Today!!!! Wow! My grandfather has taught me so much and is one amazing man! I truly know the meaning of an intelligent man who loves with all of his heart, makes everyone laugh so hard, and knows every song written!!

We love you Grampa. God Bless you!!!

15 comments:

ko said...

that is so sweet! Great Picture! :) What a special b-day..93! WOW! That is so AWESOME!
Love you
Kyley

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

That is SUCH a gift of a legacy. Glad our jumping on the bed...lam....made you laugh out loud.:)

Sada said...

Happy Birthday Grandpa -- It's amazing to see our grandparents live so long. I know he enjoyed being with you.

Shannon said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today.

Cute pic!

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a nice Grandpa! I'm sure he is proud of you!!

Carrie said...

What a sweet Grandpa you have! Enjoy him! I sure miss my grandpa's!

Sandel said...

You are so blessed to have such an awsome Grandfather as he is to have you.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture. I'm sure it was a wonderful celebration.

Thanks for stopping by my bloggy page. It's great to meet new friends. I would love to see pics of your sons room. I'm sure it stays much cleaner than Henry's.

I've loved looking around your bloggy page, I'll be back to visit!
-- Brandi

cherry said...

Hi there...I just dropped in from Shannons! First time here and had to remark on you and your Grandpa! I think that is so special and sweet. I have always adored older people..and what they can teach us. God Bless, cherry

Nicole said...

Cute picture. That is so neat that you have such a wonderful relationship with him. I hope my kids will have the same with their grandparents.

Gretchen said...

How precious!

By the way, thanks for checking on me ... I'm back!

Hugs!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

and grandpa has such a great smile just like you!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

WOW! Happy B-day Gramps! I only hope I make it to 93!! So special!

ko said...

where are you..I've emailed..called..written..where are you?????? I miss you!!!!! Teresa said she was going to bring you the painting...are you coming Saturday?

MamaBird said...

I just love that pic of you and your Grampa...sooo sweet. Happy Birthday, Grampa!
~Robin