Friday, August 8, 2008

Yesterday I.............

Yesterday I ......stood in my yard with my 4 year old in amazement of a trash truck!!!
Oh, there goes another trash truck! Amazing!! Smell, not so amazing!!!!

Good Bye ever so loved trash truck!!

Yesterday, I also had a sweet girl spend the night and she and Madeline wanted to dress alike!
How fun to be 6 again!

Yesterday, I got to spend time with my college BF! We ate good, laughed and it wasnt long enough! Do you notice something missing in this picture?????
Were you not just dying to know what I did yesterday???


14 comments:

ko said...

Hola..I noticed NOKIDS.....and also that you have some crazy antennae now!!!! HAHA! I am glad you and nicole were able to visit!!!! She is so cute!!! AND SO ARE YOU!!!! So sorry I didnt return your call last night, by the time I got home, put everything away, worked on the "R" it was way to late!!!:)
LOVE YA! Cant wait to see you, oh and Teresa said she will put the painting by your door either tonight or tomorrow morning!!! :)
koko

Sandel said...

looks like a fun day!!!

Sada said...

hey girl! So fun -- when we lived in M'ville we watched the trash truck about every day!

I didn't get your message -- I'm wondering if BJ deleted off the home phone before I heard it?? I guess we won't see each other :( We are leaving for Garner next week. Wonder if you could come out some time after that? I miss you tons!!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

i miss that street!

kari and kijsa said...

Thank you so much for your prayers and wonderfully kind comments during this difficult time. Every word made and is making a difference as we begin this new journey.

Thank you so much for your words of comfort and blessing,
kari & kijsa

Gretchen said...

Would the missing item(s) be children?!
Sounds like a fun day ... can't wait for details!

cherry said...

Just a girl's day out! What fun. Yep that looks just about like our trash truck. cherry

Funky Junk Designs said...

Hey Lacy! I read your comment about a necklace, I have lots of new beads so let me know and I can fix you up. See you next week!

Shannon said...

Aw, the wonders of a trash truck. Every Friday we get to watch it go by and then wait for the recycling truck. :)

Nicole said...

Oh how fun, I need day day out with no kiddos. Love the pictures, arn't dump trucks just the best :)

ko said...

sooouhhh.check out my tuesday post!! you might see your name..hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

Ohh to ba a kid again! Smiles

Serendipity said...

We LOVE watching the trash collectors...

We also enjoy putting water bottles out for our local collectors (and then we enjoy watching their reactions...)!

Thanks for your sweet comment...you made me smile (and sparkle)! Have a great day!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Oh I can totally relate to the excitement that the garbage truck brings!! "Mama, it's a big kuck! It's green!!" (My daughter is two...) It's been nice to poke around and learn a little about your life. :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog, too!
-Carrie