Monday, August 25, 2008

~First Day of school~



Well, here are a few snapshots of the first day of school. A proud first grader and one in preschool. These two kiddos were so excited today and bursting with energy and anticipation. Today proved to be a great day for the four of us in the school system! With a bit of achy feet and a full belly I am off to bed before midnight tonight. Maybe an hour before!! Thanks for looking at my typical mom blog pics, yet I STILL have some crafts to get to! Thank you all for your prayers and uplifts from my last post. It means so much to me.




20 comments:

Jennifer said...

CUTE KIDDOS! Hope you have a great week!!

We don' start until Wednesday.....thank goodness :o)

ko said...

Wow~ SO SWEET! I am glad it went well!!!! How about Kris??????
You look beautiful in that picture, and Mads and Laner look absolutely ADORABLE! Hope your second day proves to be as fantastic! :)
Love you,
KYley

Carrie said...

Cute pics Lacy! Hope things are going better for you! You've been on my mind a lot lately! Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

Sada said...

Oooooooo you look hot in that pic! The kids look fabulous. I so look foward to first day of school with Landon (even though I will cry). FUN!! I know there are so many emotions involved!

Jana Corley said...

How cute! They look excited for the first day! I hope it went well!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Great pics of the first day! Good luck getting into the swing of things!
-Carrie

Sandel said...

you all look beautiful!!! Hope your first day was wonderful

Elle Jay Bee said...

Oh my goodness...your little ones are adorable!! I hope they enjoy school!

Linda

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

Mrs. Kelso..well done! your kids got MARKERS!? all we got in lst grade was one big superfat pencil and we had to supply the teacher with a red pen to mark our mistakes.. times have improved!

MamaBird said...

Madeline and Lane are so precious...and are starting to look so grown up. I hope the week has been a great one. You look AMAZING too, btw. :)
~Robin

Jennifer said...

Yes......We are super excited!!!!! I haven't posted it yet.....waiting til Sept 23rd to make sure everything is okay with the Doc. I'll let you know all the details! Love ya!

Lacie said...

cute first day pics...

on another note... I tagged you on my page so go check it out!

smiles...

Sandel said...

I just nearly called you and then my phone said 10:43. Looks like you did not go to your moms, hope all uis well. Tyler has been sick, so we have had a fun weekend. Talk to ya later.

kari and kijsa said...

Thank you for all your prayers and blessings!
Have a wonderful Labor Day,
kari & kijsa

ko said...

tag your it

Kim -today's creative blog said...

are you talking smack about me? LOL
I had her in my "future feature file" for months.....so there. :)

totally teasing you, you know. :)

Sandel said...

I want you to join the challenge, it is posted on my page. I would like to have a good group together in blogging world to discuss this.

Gretchen said...

Your babies look so precious!

I'm glad it was a good 1st day.
Don't ya wonder how much $$ Crayola makes at this time of year?

Kim said...

My favorite part about the first day of school = all those new school supplies!

Holly Reid said...

hey...i got a blog...:)