Thursday, July 17, 2008

Best of Times




Double Daves pizza and pepporroni rolls + best friend= FABULOUS!!!!!! Check out the kids watching the throwing of the dough. Quite entertaining even for girls in their 30's! What a super day with Nichole, Ayden and Hunter!!!



6 comments:

Sada said...

precious -- great times. I've got to get together with Nicole!

ko said...

precious times....her baby is so so so so cute! ")

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

is lane nearly as tall as maddie? or is standing on his tip toes? great pics!

Sandel said...

What fun, her kiddos are getting so big.

Sada said...

Lace -- this is so funny -- I took Landon to the bounce place this morning and Nicole was there!! We talked for a while -- I am seriously making a date with her and the kids next week!

ko said...

hey is that the shirt we got mads????? I am so glad it fits! WOOO HOO