This is our semi new tv and this wall has been boring since we got it. Here is the before approx 8:40 pm. I was worried about the paneling........

Here is the after approx 8:50 pm. Easy, Fast and worked on the paneling!!!

More accesories to come for that wall and Im sorry for the poor quality pics. Have a great weekend. May God make you smile.
8 comments:
OMG...I love it! It looks fantastic! GOOD JOB!!!!
Wow - it makes a wonderful difference. I was at Hobby Lobby today and saw those on sale. Did you get them there? Is it hard to get all the bubbles out like with decoupage?
You have so much talent I know all this will be such a blessing in readying the church. Hope to be blessed by hearing Kris someday.
Love,
Libby
That is so cool!!!!! I want it too! Where did you get it? How did you do it??
I guess I'm a trend follower too because I love vinyl lettering. Your's look great, and hey when the trend is over at least it's easy to remove.
You are hereby crowned the Queen of Crafting.
that looks great!! I need some of those for my canister set. Everybody says they are sooo easy to use!
This looks great!!! It will probably influence what is watched on tv too! :)
Post a Comment